Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Raum Berlin
ruogu1234 Offline

13.11.2019 03:00
kind of miss the little bugger if you want to know Antworten

TUSCALOOSA, Ala. -- Alabama coach Nick Saban and the football team are moving on. Saban has put to rest the speculation that he would replace Mack Brown at Texas by striking a new deal with Alabama. For the third-ranked Crimson Tide, the focus is on getting over the loss to Auburn and trying to finish the season strong in the Jan. 2 Sugar Bowl against No. 11 Oklahoma. Saban had said Friday night after agreeing to a new contract reportedly worth about $7 million a year that he planned to retire at Alabama. He said "there were no talks" between his representatives and Texas and pointed to comments on ESPN that he "never considered going to Texas." "I think Ive already made a reaction to that," Saban said. "Dont you watch ESPN? Didnt you see what they put down across the bottom line. Thats my reaction to it. "I dont have any more reactions to it. I think its kind of over so why do we want to talk about that? We look forward. Im looking forward. I made a commitment to our players that are here and Im happy to be committed to them and I want them to make the same kind of commitment to the program and to their future success." Brown announced his resignation at Texas on Saturday. Several Texas regents and a former regent were involved in a meeting with Sabans agent last January to gauge the coachs interest in coming to Texas. Saban found the best way to quash that talk: Re-upping with the Tide. Receiver Kevin Norwood never doubted it. "I went home for the break or whatever, and everybody was basically talking about it," Norwood said. "And I was like, Coach Saban is not going anywhere. And whatever social media was saying, whatever was happening after that, I pretty much ignored it." Alabama (11-1) returned to the practice field on Tuesday for the first time since the Iron Bowl. The game was tied until Chris Davis returned a missed field goal 109 yards for a touchdown on the final play to effectively end Alabamas bid for a third straight national championship. Now, the team is gearing up for a bowl trip that would be a prize for most teams, but could be viewed as a disappointment for the Tide. "Were fired up playing Oklahoma," defensive end Jeoffrey Pagan said. "Its not for a national championship or anything, but were going to go into it like it is. "Were going to try to finish this season as strong as possible." Left tackle Cyrus Kouandjio said Saban brought up the 2008 season when the Tide fell to Florida in the SEC championship game and to Utah in the Sugar Bowl. "He was like we shouldnt let this loss bring us down to the point where we just keep hang-dogging and keep our heads down going into the game and lose that game, too," Kouandjio said. On the field, Saban said guard Anthony Steen will miss the bowl game after having shoulder surgery. Off the field, the coach had more to celebrate than even his new contract. His son, Nicholas, and daughter-in-law had a baby on Sunday. The sometimes gruff Saban lit up talking about the experience that got him to the hospital in the wee hours. "To have a healthy baby and a healthy mother and someone that beautiful come into your family is really something that you have to count your blessings on," he said. "They actually had a rocking chair over there so I was kind of happy rocking that baby a little bit. Since then, I havent been able to go back. "I kind of miss the little bugger if you want to know the truth about it." TIDE BITS: Former Southern California and Tennessee coach Lane Kiffin, a onetime rival, has been visiting with Tide coaches this week in Tuscaloosa. Its a common practice for Alabama -- even Oklahomas staff has come to town -- and Saban said hes not sure why that would cause any stir. "Lane is a really good offensive coach, and Ive always had a tremendous amount of respect for him," Saban said. "Just to come in and brainstorm a little bit just some professional ideas with our guys, I think, is a real positive thing. And I dont know why theres any reaction to it. Im really quite surprised." Womens Tom Brady Jersey . With the suspension, Nigeria is unable to take part in any kind of international fixtures. FIFA had issued a warning to the NFF last week after the federation was served with court proceedings from the government that prevented the NFFs president from running the NFFs day-to-day affairs. Signed Michael Jordan Jersey . Pearce had a career-high four hits and drove in two runs, and Wei-Yin Chen shut down Texas again as the Orioles completed a four-game sweep of the Rangers with a 5-2 victory on Thursday night. https://www.sportsstarsjerseys.com/michael-jordan-jersey/ . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. Michael Jordan Jersey Swingman .S.-Cuba relations means baseball prospects get off the island and into the major leagues without payoffs to smugglers and threats from kidnappers, its hard to see the downside. Tom Brady Jersey Michigan . - Justin Turner is at his best with runners in scoring position, and he delivered again in a big spot for the Los Angeles Dodgers.Two teams that shed significant parts on Wednesdays NHL trade deadline square off Thursday night as the Edmonton Oilers host the New York Islanders at Rexall Place. The Islanders dealt Thomas Vanek to the Montreal Canadiens after less than a year on Long Island. Meanwhile, the Oilers dealt long-time sniper Ales hemsky to the Ottawa Senators on Wednesday for a fifth-round pick in 2014 and a third-rounder in 2015. Edmonton did snap a three-game slide on Tuesday, besting the Ottawa Senators 3-2. Jordan Eberle had the eventual game-winner and Taylor Hall had two assists. Ben Scrivens, one day after signing a two-year extension with Edmonton, posted 34 saves. Hemsky scored twice in his final game with the Oilers. The Czech Republic native posted nine goals and 17 assists in 55 games with the Oilers this season. A first-round selection (13th overall) by the Oilers in 2001, Hemsky has recorded 142 goals and 335 assists for 477 points in 652 NHL games. "Its just a mix of feelings," said Hemsky. "Its hard to leave from here because Ive been here for so long and I was comfortable here. I knew the city and the team and everything. Its the only team Ive been playing for so its kind of weird. Like I said, Im ready for the challenge." Edmonton also traded defenseman Nick Schultz to the Columbus Blue Jets for an upcoming fifth-round draft pick. The Oilers lost a 3-2 decision in New York back on Oct. 17 and have dropped three of the last four meetings. The Islanders, though, have lost three straight in Edmonton, where they have not won since March 13, 2003. The Islanders take aim at their first two-game winning streak in well over a month on Thursday night. New York, aiming for a second straight trip to the playoffs, made a bold move back in October when it acquired winger Thomas Vanek from the Buffalo Sabres for forward Matt Moulson and two draft picks, including a first-round pick in 2014.dddddddddddd The Islanders, though, have struggled for most of the season and it appeared as though they were going to be unable to re-sign Vanek before he hit unrestricted free agency this summer. Those factors all led to New York trading Vanek on Wednesday to the Montreal Canadiens. In return, the Isles got prospect Sebastian Collberg and will also get a 2014 second-round pick from the Habs if they make the playoffs. New York would also send Montreal a fifth-round selection should that happen. It marked the second trade in as many days for the Islanders, who on Tuesday shipped defenseman Andrew MacDonald to the Philadelphia Flyers prior to a game versus the hosting Winnipeg Jets. Vanek was a healthy scratch for that contest, but New York still managed a 3-2 victory in overtime to win for only the third time in its past 12 games. Michael Grabner had the winner in overtime, taking a lead pass from Cal Clutterbuck before racing past two Jets defenders. The speedy forward then beat Ondrej Pavelec with a forehand shot with 69 seconds left in the bonus frame. Colin McDonald and Anders Lee each scored in regulation, while Anders Nilsson made 36 saves in the victory. New York played most of the contest without forward Eric Boulton, who exited early with a hand injury. "I think that most guys know that this time of year is a little difficult, but I thought we were focused. We were ready to play obviously against a big strong hockey team thats playing real well," Islanders head coach Jack Capuano said. Despite winning the opener of a four-game road trip, the Isles are 13 points back of a playoff spot. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz